For us, this is one of the best years of our lives. There are several milestones to all the members of our family. Let’s share the cheer and the grateful feelings around, shall we.
I can't upload pictures for now, my storage is full. Instead, let me give you the links where you could get free images. Hope the images and links below be useful to you in Thanksgiving celebration:
This website gives you nice wallpaper images:
This website is also good.
And how about jokes about thanksgiving:
How to cook a turkey: (Authentic:-)
Step 1: Go buy a turkey.
Step 2: Take a drink of whiskey, scotch, or JD.
Step 3: Put turkey in the oven.
Step 4: Take another 2 drinks of whiskey.
Step 5: Set the degree at 375 ovens.
Step 6: Take 3 more whiskeys of drink.
Step 7: Turn oven the on.
Step 8: Take 4 whisks of drinky.
Step 9: Turk the bastey.
Step 10: Whiskey another bottle of get.
Step 11: Stick a turkey in the thermometer.
Step 12: Glass yourself a pour of whiskey.
Step 13: Bake the whiskey for 4 hours. …Step 14: Take the oven out of the turkey.
Step 15: Take the oven out of the turkey.
Step 16: Floor the turkey up off the pick.
Step 17: Turk the carvey.
Step 18: Get yourself another scottle of botch.
Step 19: Tet the sable and pour yourself a glass of turkey.
Step 20: Bless the saying, pass and eat out.
Jokes for you:
Luke: What did the turkey say to the computer?
Will: What? Luke: “Google, google, google.”
A geek's list of thanks
1. Be thankful you haven't been spammed!
2. Be thankful your computer isn't down!
3. Be thankful our favorite social group website site isn't down!
4. Be thankful you don't have The Good Times virus!
5. Be thankful your server isn't down!
6. Be thankful for a vast selection of Web sites to browse!
7. Be thankful no one knows who you really are in Matchmaking websites!
8. Be thankful someone sent you a cyber cake, and you didn't gain a pound!
9. Be thankful your 28 year old cyberfriend really isn't 72!
10. Be thankful for a fast Internet connnection!
11. Be thankful Facebook makes it easier to get in touch with our children, relatives and friends!
12. Be thankful no one sent you a cyber voo-doo doll from New orleans :P
May the Thanksgiving celebration remind us all of the graces and blessings we received in our lives, and may this prompt us to spread the grateful feelings.