Saturday, October 30, 2010

14 — Letter to Someone I’ve Drifted Away From

Dear Someone Who Thinks I 've Drifted Away,

I don't remember having  drifted away from anyone.  If I am gone from the friendship or love relationship, I always make the closure.  If that someone does not know or does not recognize the closure, I am sorry that you are pig-headed.

There are reasons for parting ways:

1)  Distance brought about by change of residence, change of jobs or change of interests.  I always communicate, though - through letters or emails , text messages, phone calls, unless you have also caused me the next item.  

2) Disappointment.  I could be disappointed that you did me wrong like being dishonest with me, stealing from me or from my loved ones -  all the while pretending that you have the best intentions for me and my loved ones.  I  have loved you before but constant dishonesty and theft wear me down.  You who knows me, you whom I've loved and I've been fond of, you who I've been proud of.  I am at a loss how I could help you, but I also have to protect myself and my other loved ones from you. 

3)  Disgust.  You are disgusting as you covet what is rightfully mine.  You who always think that the grass is greener on the other side need counsel.  You might be sick inside your head.  Or if you are right in thinking that my grass is actually greener, you could make yours greener too by working on your own grass instead of attempting  to drive me out of my place so you could enjoy my grass!  As I said, I did not drift away from you.  I told you that I am not comfortable with you anymore and I am gone - our friendship is kaput.  Goodbye.

    Image from weheartit.com -http://v-reshete.tumblr.com/

My middle name is Patience, but if tested too far and too frequently, I now know when to quit.  Goodbye.

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed reading the posts on your blog. I would like to invite you to come on over to my blog and check it out. God bless, Lloyd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visited your blog too, Lloyd, and following it now :)

    Your blog is so relevant with he current issues, and I could not agree wth your views more. God bless.

    ReplyDelete

I thrive on comments, thanks for leaving a comment. I will visit your blog as well :)