Thursday, September 23, 2010

9 - Letter to Someone I Wish I Could Meet

9 - Dear Franz,

You are my dear friend Charrie's husband for about twenty five years (?) now.   I 've heard lots of good things about you.  You and Charrie raised wonderful children, and they are all good looking too.  Congratulations for a job well done.  Congratulations too for an almost perfect union, I say almost only because they say nothing's perfect in this world, but if you have the perfect union, a big CONGRATULATIONS!

I love the way Charrie has blossomed from a young promising girl  to a mature and confident woman. I love it that she has remained sweet, generous and forgiving. Charrie is a strong yet a gentle person. I could feel that your children love her so too.  You must have a very loving and happy household.



You're one of the persons I'd like to met someday - to thank you for taking good care of a dear friend; for you and my husband to know each other and become friends too.

Sincerely,

Malou

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thrive on comments, thanks for leaving a comment. I will visit your blog as well :)