Tuesday, September 21, 2010

8 - Letter to Favorite Internet Friend

Dear Rorie,

I have lots of favorite internet friends and it was hard to decide whom to write to.    I chose you because you  communicate with me regularly, plus you are all praises with me. I am so flattered, but I also feel uneasy.

We got to know each other because we have a common internet friend - an Australian guy whom we both met through a matchmaking website.  He is now with a partner, also a Filipina.  I have no hard feelings there, I am happy with my partner too, my husband.  I hope that someday you will meet your Mr. Right too, or  for your current partner to be the Mr. Right..  

You leave uber nice comments on my Facebook pictures, that I deleted some of them. Your comments  make me blush;  sometimes you scare me. No, I am not rich, I am not famous, and I don't have perfect life.   Whatever I enjoy today, I worked hard for it.  I believe that if one has a dream, one should work until her dreams come true. I also believe that God is an ever loving father, and He'd like us to be happy.  I don't think of Him as a punitive parent who will punish me if I have sinned, for He is a forgiving God.  Rorie, we keep the faith and we charge onward to make our dreams come true.  I look forward for us to meet someday and for our friendship to flourish. 



Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know who is that "Rorie" but it's a nice letter... smiles - but what really matters is our real life.

    Kisses& Hugs,

    Dy,

    xo

    ReplyDelete

I thrive on comments, thanks for leaving a comment. I will visit your blog as well :)