Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

I have a good excuse for not updating lately.......I have been very busy lately with my article writing for oDesk.  This is a new job for me, the first time I am paid for writing. This is another wonderful  reason to thank God  this thanksgiving day. 

I miss you guys and I will be reading your posts soon, and I intend to keep the discipline and update my blogs regularly. 

For now, let me greet you Happy Thanksgiving.  May you have the most delicious stuffed turkey ever.
The thing that I love most during thanksgiving  is pumpkin pie. Yum.  I will be visiting Marguerite in her  Cajun Delights (see my blog buddies) and dream that I am in your house in Louisiana and enjoying your goodies.

See you later :)

3 comments:

  1. Haaaappppyyyyy Thanksgivvvviiiiiiinnnnnnggggggg Malooooouuuuuu!!!!!! Love you! Miss you! Come back soon! And many congratulations on your being paid for writing!!!! :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a nice excuse friend. Happy thanks giving and will I thank for reading this post and commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving- a few days late! I look forward to your next blog entry.

    ReplyDelete

I thrive on comments, thanks for leaving a comment. I will visit your blog as well :)